Stephanie
Saturday, January 29, 2011
We had a sewing bee last weekend - guess what we were making?
It's pretty colourful and we think it will look really flash!
These are some of the colours of our Carnivale by the Sea.
Merchandise orders close tomorrow so drop us a mail with those last minute orders....
We're looking forward to seeing how you interpret our theme.
I have started my Challenge quilt - its VERY bright and cheery - it will be donated to our charity the Wollongong Woman's Refuge.
I hope it will bring some joy to a child who may be having some disruption in their life.
Have you started yours yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What fantastic colours - note to self - make sure you pack something similar to wear.....if I can find something....
Go Val - the more colours the better eh?
Post a Comment